MCG Energy only uses EPT Big Red FlexiTanks to carry our oil for several very good reasons:
EPT developed its state-of-the-art BIG Red Flexitank® System in order to satisfy the logistics needs of our customers while also maintaining the integrity of the container itself and withstanding the demands of shipment by road, rail and sea.
BIG Red Flexitank® are made in the U.S.A. to ISO 9001:2008 manufacturing and quality control standards. All materials and processes are put through rigorous testing, both internally and with globally recognized organizations and institutions.
EPT Certifications include:
- Passed Association of American Railroad (AAR) Rail Impact Test, Pueblo, CO.
- Passed Association of American Railroad (AAR) Rail Vibration Test (VTU), Pueblo, CO
- Passed Goerlitz Flexitank Rail Impact Test, Brunel Railmotive, Goerlitz, Germany
- Passed Marine Container Test Services DNV 2.7.1 Drop Test and EN 12079> Vertical Impact Test, Liverpool, England
- Received rail certification from Bureas Veritas in Argentina
- Authorized by the Russian Railroad (RZD) for flexitank shipments
- Passed China Railroad Impact Test
- ISO 9001:2008 Certificate
- Meets all COA Code of Flexitank Requirements